COMMUNITY SUPPORTED AGRICULTURE
What is included in a CSA Subscription?
- Weekly or Biweekly Rubbermaid Bins full of fresh, local, pesticide free, delicious, and seasonal veggies often harvested the day of or day before delivery
- Updates on the farm including how things are going, which veggies are coming into season and which are going out of season so that you have an idea of what to expect
- Recipe ideas that we have tried and enjoyed ourselves
- A direct relationship with us, your farmers, which means you know exactly where your food is coming from and exactly how it was grown
- You gain the ability to be directly engaged in local farming, and therefore support the local economy. You also take part in the risks involved with farming such as weather and other factors beyond our control.
- Farm visits can be arranged which allow to see exactly where your produce is coming from, what it takes to get food from the earth to your table in a sustainable manner
- If you are unable to pick up your box due to a scheduling conflict you must notify us at least one week ahead of time in order to move your pick up date to another week.
How long is the season?
- 2018 Summer CSA = 20 weeks from June to October
2017 Winter CSA = 4 weeks from November 1 to November 22
What are my options?
- We currently offer weekly or biweekly shares
- Early Bird Summer Weekly Share : $700
- Early Bird Summer Biweekly Share: $350
- Winter Weekly Share: $128
- Winter Biweekly Share: $64
How do I pick up my veggies?
- CSA boxes must be picked up on Wednesdays between 5 - 8 pm at the location of your choice
- Pick up locations:
- Fukumoto Fitness / North Kildonan (50 Burnett Ave)
- Bouchée Boucher / St. Boniface (101-300 Tache Ave)
- Wolseley (153 Canora Street) *not available for winter CSA*
- Our Old Farm site (64 069 Lorne Hill Road) *not available for winter CSA*
- Farm (27 064 Garven Road) *not available for winter CSA*
How Do I Sign Up?
- Fill in the form below and send your payment as soon as possible.
- Summer CSA: Non-refundable deposit of $100 due as soon as possible in order to reserve your spot. Remaining balance due before the start of the season. You may also just make the full payment right away.
- Winter CSA: Non-refundable full payment required by October 30, 2018.
- We accept payment via cheque to Wild Earth Farms, interac e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (please make security answer "CSA"), or cash.
- Once we receive both your sign up form and deposit or full payment we will send you a confirmation email letting you know that you have a spot!