COMMUNITY SUPPORTED AGRICULTURE
What is included in a CSA Subscription?
- Weekly or Biweekly Rubbermaid Bins full of fresh, local, pesticide free, delicious, and seasonal veggies often harvested the day of or day before delivery
- Updates on the farm including how things are going, which veggies are coming into season and which are going out of season so that you have an idea of what to expect
- Recipe ideas that we have tried and enjoyed ourselves
- A direct relationship with us, your farmers, which means you know exactly where your food is coming from and exactly how it was grown
- You gain the ability to be directly engaged in local farming, and therefore support the local economy. You also take part in the risks involved with farming such as weather and other factors beyond our control.
- Farm visits can be arranged which allow to see exactly where your produce is coming from, what it takes to get food from the earth to your table in a sustainable manner
- If you are unable to pick up your box due to a scheduling conflict you must notify us at least one week ahead of time in order to move your pick up date to another week.
How long is the season?
- 2018 Summer CSA = 20 weeks from June to October
2018 Winter CSA = details will be announced in the fall
What are my options?
- We currently offer weekly or biweekly shares. (Early Bird Promotion on until midnight January 31, 2018)
- Weekly Share : $730
- Biweekly Share: $370
How do I pick up my veggies?
- CSA boxes must be picked up on Wednesdays between 5 - 8 pm at the location of your choice
- Pick up locations:
- North Kildonan / Fukumoto Fitness (50 Burnett Ave)
- St. Boniface / Centre Culturel Franco-Manitobain (340 Provencher Blvd)
- Fort Garry / Prairie CrossFit (1249 Clarence Ave)
- Wolseley (153 Canora Street)
- Our Old Farm site (64 069 Lorne Hill Road)
- Farm (27 064 Garven Road)
How Do I Sign Up?
- Fill in the form below and send your payment as soon as possible.
- We accept payment via cheque to Wild Earth Farms, interac e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (please make security answer "CSA"), or cash.
- Once we receive both your sign up form and full payment we will send you a confirmation email letting you know that you have a spot!